Meghan Trainor: I've done a duet with Harry.

12:14 PMUnknown

Meghan Trainor's Bass has got the attention of the most eligible bachelor in pop.
America's new superstar singer told me yesterday that she has recorded the first ever duet with ONE DIRECTION heart-throb HARRY STYLES -- a song called Someday Maybe that is all about love.

And the Grammy-nominated doo-wop singer is more than a little excited about it.
Speaking about the project for the first time just hours after arriving in London, she squealed: "It's real!
"It's a duet. It's a beautiful song we wrote together on my ukelele. We even recorded a rough demo together with our vocals together. It's a cute acoustic love thing."
Meghan said: "It's one of the first cool things I got to do with a pop star.
"A friend of mine said Harry was a fan and said he would love to write with me.
"He's an incredible writer, too. I was worried he'd just be a 20-year-old boy. So I walked in with a prepared verse and chorus. But he gave me very poetic, mature lyrics.
"I was like, 'Well damn, Harry, you know what love is'."
Whether the world gets to hear the song is another matter because Harry remains firmly committed to 1D. But given his reputation is another high-profile romance on the cards?
"No, definitely not -- we're good friends," Meghan giggled firmly.
"But I adore all the One Direction boys. Every time I meet them I'm like, 'Hi, you're all perfect'.
"But they're One Direction. And I'm just a girl from Massachusetts.
"Plus, I can't date another pop star. They're all too busy."
Source: The Sun. 

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Disclaimer

1D Holland is een onafhankelijke project in samenwerking met Sony Music Nederland. Bij het onderhouden van deze website wordt de grootst mogelijke zorgvuldigheid nagestreefd, echter bestaat de mogelijkheid dat de informatie die op deze site wordt aangeboden, niet volledig is of onjuistheden bevat. Verder voeren bepaalde verwijzingen op deze site door naar informatiebronnen die door derden worden opgesteld en bijgehouden. 1D Holland draagt geen enkele verantwoordelijkheid voor de nauwkeurigheid of enig ander aspect van de informatie op die informatiebronnen.

Contact Formulier